Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Teachers Pay Teachers

This weekend gave me a chance to play around with teachers pay teachers. I've created some spelling and word work packets and a few others for teachers pay teachers. I have taken the best 24 hands on activities and created tasks cards and recording sheets for spelling and word work. I hope they are useful in other teacher's classrooms. I know my kids love them. I would like to have my first giveaway. I will be giving away any 2 units from my tpt store along with a $25 Target gift card. All you will need to do is like my fb page and become a follower of my tpt store. Don't forget to leave one comment saying you followed my tpt store and fb page.

Click here to follow my tpt store!
Click here to follow me on fb!

11 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! I follow your TpT store, blog, FB page :)

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't type. :)

      I'm a new follower! Welcome to the blogging world!

      I also follow your TpT store and your FB page.

      Abby @ Third Grade Bookworm
      thirdgradebookworm@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. I am a new follower of your blog and of your TPT store, too! =)
    Jennifer
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a new follower of your blog, your TpT store, and I friended you on FB.
    ☺ Tanya
    fantabulous1stgr@aol.com
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow (friended) you on FB!
    Jennifer
    laughinbrunette@hotmail.com
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer sent me over! I'm following your FB page and TpT store now. And your blog too :)

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten
    My Fabulous Finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. I friended you on FB, followed your TPT store and following your blog. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I now follow you on FB and your TPT Store!

    Thanks for having a giveaway I love them so much!

    Tammy
    tammylocks@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friend request sent, TPT Followed, Blog followed
    Julie Levine
    jewelz@si.rr.com
    Julie's Teaching Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your TPT store and your blog, I was not sure how to follow you on Facebook? It was not a page or I would have liked it!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!