Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Ending the Year with a BANG!

I love the end of the year. It gets a little crazy but we still have fun. When it gets down to 20 days, I make a cute bulletin board titled, "Let's End this Year with a BANG". For this board, I use 20 brightly colored balloons. I have different activities or prizes in each balloon. Now since I would rather not have field day on a Monday, I usually rig the balloons. To pull this off, I have a number inside the balloon. Once a balloon is popped, I look on my list and find out which prize was won. Technically, I have it planned for the entire twenty days. The kids have never caught on. SHHH! It's my little secret.
Here are some ideas




You can grab a copy here!

What fun things will you be doing to celebrate the end of the year? Leave me a comment and you might win any packet from my tpt store!
If you need anymore ideas you should check out Tales from Outside the Classroom , All Students Can Shine, or 3 Teacher Chicks. These blogs are having  End of the Year linky parties.




10 comments:

  1. Very cute! I make an end of the year portfolio keepsake book for parents.
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my newest blog post when you get a chance: http://bishopsblackboard.blogspot.com/2012/04/winner-winner-samsons-classroom.html. You are the winner of my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to come up with some kind of fun 'count down'. 10 weeks sounds like ternity right now :)
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Nelson, please send me your email when you get a chance so I can get your login info to you for Samson's Classroom.

    hayley.bishop@gpisd.org
    www.bishopsblackboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hayley! I'm super excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing! I always make an end of the year Memory keepsake! This is a busy time of year... Fair, Mother's Day Tea, field day, Library trip, not to mention testing! I am a little stressed, but know I can handle it in the end! :)
    Cheryl
    cener(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for linking up and promoting the party!

    Tessa
    Tales From Outside the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. To celebrate the End of the Year, we will probably do lots of craftivities! Love doing those!

    rmariemuniz(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad that you joined our linky party! Thanks so much!
    Amy
    3 Teacher Chicks

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!