Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Favorite PIns Friday

I'm linking up with Cara today to share my favorite pins from the week. Don't forget that you can link up with Saturday Snapshots tomorrow. This week I've been pinning some photography stuff so come check out some good tips tomorrow.







Source: Crafts Decor Pins  I can't wait to do this next year. I think this is so great for students.






Source: Digital Photography School  Three lenses every photographer should own.







Source: Stickygram.com- How fun would these magnets be? You print from instagram.











Source: MarionBerry Style - Love the style and especially the hair style. I want some caramel highlights  like this.







Source: Savoring the Thyme - Yum! I've been on a sweet potato fry kick lately. This dipping sauce looks amazing.






Source : Diana212  Never tried baked avocado. Sounds yummy!





Source: Parent Teach Play  Can't wait to complete the Egg Drop Science experiment with my 1st graders next year.





Source: RainbowswithinReach- I always plant seeds but never but a picture on the cup. LOVE this idea!





Source: Keepin' It Kool in Kinderland  Once again LOVE the pictures. I'm such a visual person. This would be great for subs.



Source: Mind Body Green  Love this website. So informational ALL. THE. TIME
I need to watch my sleep habits. They are all out of whack.




With all of these linkies and blog hops this e card is exactly what I'm thinking. 




See you tomorrow!






7 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the linky! Very cute :)

    -Ciera
    www.adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first pin looks like an activity I did with my students this past year. I talked about it in this blog post: http://sweetrhyme-purereason.blogspot.com/2013/03/wonderful-activity-2-truths-and-lie.html

    The kids loved it!

    LOVE the photo class list for the sub. Especially since this past year apparently my kids played a joke on a new sub and sat in the wrong seats and went by the wrong names all day long...

    -Nick
    Sweet Rhyme – Pure Reason

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through the linky. I love the pin about watching hoarders instead of cleaning. That's a strategy I can get on board with :)
    Rachel
    La SeƱorita Creativa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Hoarders ecard! I feel that way about all reality shows, they are instant self esteem boosters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Love the grassheads!! Too fun!

    The hoarders ecard is me right now. Oh my. I should be cleaning right now. Instead, I'm looking at everyone's pins from the linky. Ooops!!

    Glad I found you!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sticky grams. I guess I'll have to start adding my photos to instgram, so I can order a set or two.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found your blog through the linky! Always great to find new friends!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!