Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

Gifts for ALL!

Ho-Ho-Holiday Gifts for ALL

I'm so glad Tara at 4th Grade Frolics is hosting this fabulous link up because I love getting ideas for student gifts as well as parent gifts. Here are some fun things we've been making in our classroom.  We've been Monday Making it all month. 


Filler- Bean Bag Filler
Sharpie Paint Pens
Hot glue
Pom Poms


snowman idea found here

polymer clay ideas found here



This year I am making jars of White Cheddar Snow Balls ( cheese balls) for my students. This is what I used
Mason jars
1 glove ( Michael's had them on sale)
Ribbon
Sharpie Paint Pens
Snowballs (Wal-Mart)


I'm also going to be passing out these elf behavior beads which are really from me! Mr. Jingles has been eyeing our behavior bead stash. 





I also went to a Pinterest Inspired PJ party on Friday night. We had a blast. Who doesn't like crafting and eating in pajamas? I made some yummy treats for next week. Thanks Alison for letting me use your supplies and ingredients. 
The original pin can be found here.


My sister LOVED her countdown to Christmas plate found here



Have you tried Neiman Marcus Dip? YUM





 Neiman Marcus Dip

5 - 6 green onions
 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 jar Hormel Real Bacon Bits 
1 pkg. slivered almonds

Chop the green onions.
Shred the cheddar cheese.

Mix the onions, cheese, mayo, bacon bits,
 and slivered almonds together.
Chill for a couple hours.
Serve with Ritz crackers or corn chips.








I'm off to get some more ideas even if I have to use them next year! 




15 comments:

  1. So cute! You have a TON of amazing ideas here! Thanks so much for sharing...those cheese ball snowman are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your crafts! I would so love to go to a Pinterest party :) Sounds like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun. The best part was wearing our pjs.

      Delete
  3. I WANT your sister's Christmas tree! Oh my goodness. I'm in LOVE! You have definitely inspired me the past few weeks with all of your wonderful crafts you have been doing with your students. I still think we should switch places on Thursday and Friday so you can do the crafts with my kids. They would love it and so would I!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll switch for sure! :) I had so much fun at our pj party

      Delete
  4. So cute! What's in those little clear snowmen ornaments? Marshmallows? It looks quick and easy!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea for a Pinterest PJ party- that sounds like so much fun! You are such a great photographer!

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a Pinterest Party. It looks like you guys had a great time!
    Enjoy your week!
    Michele

    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ideas! Love them all- such fun! :)

    Kimberly
    The Learning Tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your ideas! So cute!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love those snowman ornaments!!! What do you use for drawing on the details?
    I just am in love with all your fabulous blog things - every detail is totally thought out. When do you sleep?? I'm in awe.
    ~ Kristin
    thisoldartroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the snowman ideas. The babes are so cute.

    Terri
    Kinder Princess

    ReplyDelete
  11. KELENGKAPAN:

    ===================
    1. CANON EOS 60D Kit with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II

    2. Dus

    3. Battery Ori Charger

    4. Strap ( Tali )

    5. Kabel Data

    6. CD Buku panduan Manual

    7. Kabel AV

    8. Kabel Charger

    9.Kartu Garansi


    lengkap reee....!!!


    KONDISI KAMERA

    1. 100 % Baru. Original ( New In Box )

    2. Tersegel3. Garansi Resmi 1 Tahun


    mnat hub 085310120333 hrga murah cuma 2,7 juta gan buat yg online aja

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!