Test

  Home About Me Creations Oh Snap!  

It's BACK....

Happy Saturday!!!!


Saturday Snapshots officially started back today.  It's been so long since I hosted this linky so let's talk about what it's ALL about.  Saturday Snapshots is about your remembering moments in your life. 


It is about capturing, documenting, and preserving all that is important to us. So start snapping so you can link up on Saturdays!!! Don't forget the small details of everyday life. Even though I haven't been posting on my blog you will always find my recent snapshots on my instagram account. I guess you can say I'm a little addicted. 

I'd love for you to link up pictures of your summer bucket lists, classroom makeovers, family vacations, etc. One way to be a better photographer is practice. I love shooting at different perspectives. Try not to only shoot at eye level.  I know it's the easiest perspective but everyone can get that shot. I would love to give you a challenge this week ...get down or get higher!  Link up on the blog or on instagram with the hashtag #saturdaysnapshots to be entered into a Saturday Snapshots giveaway. I'll be selecting a winner each month of a snapshot that really grabs my attention. You will get a special surprise box coming your way. June is almost over so I'll be selecting a winner on Monday June 30th. 


I hope you enjoy some of my recent snapshots. I can't wait to see yours!


I had the honor of being this girl's first babysitter. What a cutie!


These ladies knew how to party. Most of these sweet girls are family friends.


Don't be afraid to get down low when taking snapshots!

Sweet nieces!



I could spend all day with these cuties!

This was a wedding I shot last weekend.  I choose to get higher.

Stand UP for Autism. My nephew is on the spectrum so I can't wait to support this year's Autism Benefit at Angelo's Steak Pit.

Don't forget to snap shots of small scale details.

Yay ....it's summer! I'm so glad because now I can get my craft on! Monday Made It keeps me on track.



Be sure to link up here and or on instagram with #saturdaysnapshots







10 comments:

  1. All of your pictures are so very COLORFUL! I was just talking to my mom about maybe taking some photography classes. I think it might be fun. I'm going to need you to help me pick out a camera this summer. I need to hear more about this benefit. So glad Saturday Snapshots is back! XOXO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back!!! YAY I love this linky. Thanks so much. Gorgeous photos as per usual!! Love it.

    Have an awesome weekend.

    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! They are beautiful! Thanks for starting this linky again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juts found out about your linky from Alison at Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin' and honestly your photos are beautiful! I especially like the one about small details - that picture looks like a story in the making, a sign of true art. New follower! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you for giving me another reason to take more pictures! My hubby will track you down later. :) Just kidding! Your pictures are so fun! I mainly just use my phone because it is what I alway have handy to catch my little one in action. Thanks for the linky!
    Steph
    Simple Insights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I wondered if you were gonna bring Saturday Snapshots back!
    :o) Sarah from Mrs. Jones Teaches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you decided to bring Saturday Snapshots back! Your pictures are awesome as usual. I love the one of the wine and wine glasses in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are fabulous! Thanks for this fun party. I am excited about joining the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and I LOVE your pictures!! I'm so excited to follow and hopefully link up for Saturday Snapshots!!! Have a great week!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I'm so excited you started up with the Saturday Snapshots linky! Love all your shots...especially the wine glassed and wine in the sand! Love the perspective of that shot. I bet the kids loved their water send off! How fun.
    Chelsea
    Fifth Grade Wit and
    Whimsy

    ReplyDelete

LOVE hearing from you!